Entry #3: Cold and Icy Feeling of a Fresh ____

Sunday, October 1st, 2023. 

Entry #3


Cold and Icy Feeling of a Fresh ____

        

        Hello my favorite blogging friends! Have you ever eaten anything and felt like it brought you back to a certain memory or place? Well recently I did, and I want to play a little game with you guys. I know the title looks quite strange, but I can explain. Today I want you guys to guess what product I am talking about (the blank part of the title)  in the comments below! This is just a fun random little activity I wanted you guys to participate in just for some fun! I’ll try my best to give you the best details to guess, but here we go!

        The crackling of opening the bag was so loud when I tried opening the packaging with my fingertips. I put my hand inside, feeling and searching around for the perfect one, looking for a nice circular feeling. I tear apart the tiny plastic surrounding it, using my finger tips ever so slightly to get the perfect tear split in the middle. I feel it in my fingertips, getting excited for the taste. Holding it in my fingertips, I place it on the bottom of my tongue, feeling the dissolution of it already happening in my mouth. I can feel it melting inside, moving it around with my tongue, trying to dissolve it even more than it already had. The feelings inside can be described as icy hot, almost tasting like the winter air, cold as a nice breeze in the night. The taste brings back memories of Christmas time, and I can feel the coldness in my breath forming already. 



Winter Breeze Painting by Luna Smith | Saatchi Art


When I had this product, the feelings it brought back to me were surreal. I remember the times of going snowboarding with my cousins, feeling the coldness from the air circulating in my breath while huffing for air going down the slopes of the mountain. The taste reminds me of the feeling of the snow fighting against my helmet, and leaving snow on my goggles to clean off, and the feeling on my fingertips as I wipe off the snow for my vision,  Leaving my hands freezing cold. I remember the times when I would go up to flagstaff, when I would play a tournament for golf for my highschool , and remember how I would take deep breaths before stepping up and taking my shot. The feeling of my breath reminds me of how I would  feel the iciness the cold air brought to me in Flagstaff. It brings me back to when it’s finally December in, and I take the top off my car, feeling the cold air racing against my body when I drive. 


The science and poetry of snowflakes | UNC-Chapel Hill


I know this is unlike most of my blog posts, but I thought I would try something fun and try to engage you guys with a fun little guessing game based on my own experience! Please let me know what you believe the thing I am talking about is in the comments!


I hope you guys had fun as much as I did writing this up! 


-Ross


Comments

  1. Hello Ross, I think the photos you provided were very spot on to what the reader needed to know but it was also creative and interesting to see due to the topic of interest. I think your layout was very detailed and organized and you really know how to connect with your audience keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment