Entry #4: Why You Should Watch Sports

Sunday, October 22nd, 2023.

Entry #4


Why You Should Watch Sports


     Hello my favorite people! Today I wanted to talk about why you personally should watch sports, and I’ll tell you why from my personal experiences with watching sports!


    Ever since I was a little kid, I’ve always enjoyed watching Arizona sports, and here’s why. Watching these teams ever since I was a kid has always been super exciting for me, and playing sports myself it’s always been really fun to watch professional teams compete for championships. Some reasons you should also be watching are it can give you a hobby, something to look forward to every week, and can even bring family and friends closer if you watch the games together.


Suns road to 2021 Finals | NBA.com


    

    Watching sports with family and friends has always been one of my favorite activities since I was a little kid. Watching the suns in 2021 when they had the finals run with my cousins were some of the best times of my life, although we didn’t win, it was still really fun to be so close with my cousins and have such a good time with watch party’s. Those times I will always appreciate when I grow older, cause they were such a fun time in my life. 



       Even now I enjoy watching sports with my friends, which recently we have been watching the D-Backs play the Phillies in the NLCS, and it’s always really fun to be with them and watch the games to support our favorite team. Watching the D-Backs sweep the Dodgers and the Brewers was such a cool experience to watch with my friends, and I wouldn’t replace that time for anything else. Getting into sports has been one of the best decisions in my life, and it can be for you too! 


Amazing footage shows Arizona Diamondbacks celebrating in team pool after  sweeping LA Dodgers out of playoffs | talkSPORT

    

    I think watching sports can have a positive effect on anyone who decides to partake, even if you don’t like sports, spending time with everyone while watching can even be positive. Hosting watch party’s and making food, and getting together to talk to friends. I believe watching sports can be fun for all, as long as you let it be fun! 


Prep Your Home for a Super Bowl Watch Party


   

     I hope this input gives you guys the courage to try to watching sports, and spending time with people you enjoy being with while doing it!


-Ross 


Comments

  1. This was an interesting read. I've never personally watched sports much with others. But the times I have I've had a lot of fun and enjoyed it! You're right how it gives a positive effect because it gives you a chance to just chill, hang out with friends, and watch your team play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is very insightful, I like the point you made about being invested in sports not being the only reason for watching them. I can definitely relate to this as the Super Bowl is really the only time I watch sports.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment